Friday, May 8, 2009

Wesak Parade

today there's a wesak parade at kajang town.

morning, wake up at 11am, then watch drama.. our maid gone back to her country.. now our house dun hav maid anymore, i guess i have to help my mum more in housework

afternoon hav lunch with sis's fren. chit chat. actually plan to sing k wif them, but some of them suddenly ffk, any then left 3 ppl including me, then we apporach to the sing k shop, but they say full, only left medium room, quite expensive, we decide go home. then i continue my drama

i told d guy i have date wif some1. he seems hurt, but he's lucky, coz he didnt hurt as deep as me last time. hopefully we still can b fren. aih.. i'm really stupid, i thought he treat every fren aso tat good, but the fact is, he treat me good because he 1 2 court me.

i guess in adult world, making a close guy fren is really difficult.. all about dating.. sien..

aih.. 2day heart heavier again. coz i dunno whether i want to do that. i feel very much to do it, but i dunno what is the hou guo. i scare i cant bare it... aih...

2 comments:

  1. wat happen , u may tell me ma ... tai so

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. dai sou??? when i become dai sou.. who r u ooo

    ReplyDelete