Sunday, May 3, 2009

Labour Day

1st of May is labour day! early in the morning, my niece and nephew came in my room n wake me up. then they start wear their new nike shoes and run here and there. feel like they so happy with the new shoes. haha..
Joey and Jonathan- wearing the shoes playing colour pencilJonathan with the colour pencil. promoting Nike shoes?haha.. they are soooo adorable for me!!!

then we went to eat Dim Sum for our breakfast. My bro-in-law drive his family car to fetch mum, sis, me, and that 2 little kidsmy niece n nephew). haha... cant stop paying attention to Jonathan because he is so cute and funny all the time!
haha.. he always wanted to feed himself and he don't like being feeded
so get back to home, thought of wanted to start study my next paper Digital System, but suddeny elder sis suggest to go swimming at Mewah Club. so, i decided to follow them, and cindy and mum follow us too. haha..
Changing their swimming clothes

so we change our clothes and start go in the water to play. haha.. that Jonathan always love to play water! but his sister Joey is the opposite. She very scare get drown, though she can stand up on the pool, yet she want people to hold her hand.gosh.. the water level only reach her breast while her brother reach the neck level. that Jonathan yet wanted toplay so desperately! haha..Jonathan playing the ball wif his parents..Jonathan and me~~Joey like to play with her cow cow and duck duck(brought from home)ask her to kick water.. end up like tat kick..

after accompanying them to play awhile, then i swim myself at the adult side. while swimming, i feel so happy because we actually having a family reunion here, but without my 2nd bro and my dad. i dont know where did my dad went to, but my 2nd bro went to his church badminton match.after swimming, we took our lunch at somewhere then balik rumah looo~~
nice pictureafter swimming, they play in the playground.haha.. beh ta han me.. so big liao still play this


suddenly feel my bro start changing like my dad now. nowadays, he always hang out with his church friend. he is changing slowly and slowly and slowly.. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment