Sunday, May 3, 2009

Nike warehouse sales!!

30 Apr 2009 is the first day of Nike warehouse sales. Actually I didnt plan to go, but that day after my exam, sis call me up. she said that mum and her will come and fetch me, then we go to Dynasty Hotel to have our lunch, the go home.

as usual, after eating at Dynasty hotel, then we plan to go home. Don't know what make us suddenly feeling want to go the Nike warehouse. we asked mum whether know the way. mum say yes, but end up we got the wrong way. =.=

but sis and me feel so much to go there, so we asked somebody in the petrol station and my sis's fren. finally, we got our way to the Queen's Park and Peel Road.

firstly, we thought it will be very cheap, who know it's only slightly cheaper than the retail shop. Still we manage to bought lots of stuff such! i wanted to buy a nike shoes. i remember i saw the price of the shoes is rm300+ in retail shop, and now they only sell rm249! i wanted to buy it, unfortunately, they don't have my size.. so sad..

then we look for other stuff like jacket, shirt, kids shoes , sock.. and etc..luckily the time we went there does not have much people. won't be very hot, no long queue. everything just fine!
Our treasure from the nike warehouse. the two kids shoes is cute!

after haunting 1 or 2 hours there, we manage to bought a jacket, 2 pair of kid's shoes( 1 for my niece and 1 for my nephew), a spaghetti, and 3 socks. not bad huh! haha..

after arriving home, i text my brother to go for badminton game. then i saw my parcel have arrived. oh yea.. that's my birthday gift from my sis - a pair of converse shoes. looks like a school shoes, but heard my fren promote it's quite good quality, so i wanted to buy a pair and try it.

My new converse shoes

that night play with his church friend. feel not satisfied because my sport shoes already spoilt, and i can't really perform my max. moreover keep use those stupid shttle cocks to play.. sien!

No comments:

Post a Comment